UK Investor Visa

UK Investor Visa — Overseas business representative visa uk — Startup Visa

  • We specialise in Tier 1 uk Investor visa category
  • You need realistic and useful advice? Then you have come to the right place
  • Please speak to one of our advisors +971 (0) 4–2443032 or Apply Online to Get Free Assessment. Click Here


Candidates must contribute no under 75 percent of the predetermined speculation sum in the U.K. by method for U.K. government bonds, share capital or credit capital in dynamic and exchanging U.K.- registered companies. The rest of the 25 percent must be put resources into the U.K. either by buying resources or by storing the assets in a U.K.- controlled money related foundation. As appeared in the table beneath, the higher the speculation (and accordingly the net individual resources required), the quicker the candidate will acquire their stay for settlement (ILR).



£2 million


5 years


Individuals who have lived in the U.K. for five or more years are eligible to apply for U.K. citizenship as long as they meet the following residency requirements:

· Be absent from the country for no more than 90 days (three months) in the 12 months preceding the application. The total number of days spent outside the U.K. for the entire five-year qualifying period should not exceed 450 days (i.e. three months of every year, or 75 percent of one’s time).

· Be of good moral character and not in breach of any immigration laws.

· Demonstrate a good knowledge of U.K. life and culture, as well as a basic level of English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic languages.

WHY CHOOSE THE UK? Overseas business representatives visa uk

Residency or citizenship status in the U.K. provides investors with access to a world of exclusive benefits:

· Diverse and multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities.

· Superior standard of education, a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions.

· One of the best free health care services in the world.

· Member of the G8.

· A key member of the EU, which means greater business opportunities throughout Europe.

· Unrivaled financial business center (London).

· Attractive tax regime for high net worth investors classed as U.K. resident, non-domicile.

· The travel mobility and security of a U.K. passport.


Qualifications Offered through our joint endeavor with a U.K.- approved money related foundation, the U.K. immigrant Investor Program is a three-layered framework empowering the individuals who contribute at a more elevated amount to be allowed residency sooner. To qualify for the program, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:

· Maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependents without taking employment (outside of self-employment or business).

· Make the U.K. your main home. Investors will need to spend at least 50 percent of their time in the U.K. (six out of 12 months) to maintain visa status.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *